Holiday Giveaways from TheBlueIndian.com!!
It’s that wonderful time of year again, folks! We’re pleased to announce that we’re starting a series of giveaways to help you save some money this year and get you some of the year’s best new music! We’re teaming up with SUB POP, Big Hassle, Favorite Gentlemen Records, Vulcan Army, and a bunch of other labels and agencies to get you all kinds of merch for FREE.
ALL GIVEAWAY WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON CHRISTMAS DAY & MAILED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY
Just head over to TheBlueIndian.com’s FACEBOOK and make sure to like us, then check out the posts to learn how!!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from all of us at TheBlueIndian.com. – xoxo
- Giveaway #1: Have A Very Sup Pop Christmas pt1: Shabazz Palaces‘ Black Up, J. Mascis‘ Several Shades of Why, Dntel‘s Life Is Full Of Possibilities. Button’s from: Obits, Flight of The Concords, Fruit Bats & Vetiver. Stickers from: J. Mascis, Nirvana, Flight of The Conchords, Fruit Bats, Dum Dum Girls, Obits, and Low.
- Giveaway #2: Have A Very Sub Pop Christmas pt 2: Chad VanGaalen‘s Diaper Island, Male Bonding‘s Endless Now, Mister Heavenly‘s Out of Love. Buttons from Fruit Bats, Obits, Vetiver, and Flight of The Conchords. Stickers from: Still Corners, J. Mascis, Flight of The Conchords, Fruit Bats, Sup Pop Records, Dum Dum Girls, Low, and Obits
- Giveaway #3: Have A Very Vulcan Army Christmas: The Winter Sounds‘ L’ete Des Trois Michel(l)es EP, Jon Lindsay‘s Coping Strategies 7″, Escape From Plaza-Midwood + Paper Space Plane T-Shirt, 2 limited edition posters from The Winter Sounds, and Hope For Agoldensummer‘s Ariadne Thread + Hours In The Attic
- Giveaway #4: Merry Christmas from Infintesmal Records: Infintesmal Records’ sticker + Honey Chamber’s Bridge to Homesick + Discout Hi-Fi, Memphibians’ How To Be Followed Alone, Dig Dog’s Phatty Reiser, The 2416’s Puddled
- Giveaway #5: Happy Holiday’s from Bar-None Records: The Front Bottoms stickers, Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey’s My Friend The Sun 7″, Jack Skuller’s Love Is A Drum 7″, The Feelies’ Fa Ce La 7″