Festival Preview: Atlanta’s Music Midtown
After taking a six year hiatus, Atlanta’s popular music festival returned last year with a bang. The event was scaled back to a single day but the line-up was packed. It featured both big name headliners like Coldplay and Cage the Elephant as well as up-and-coming acts like Young the Giant and The Joy Formidable.
This year, Music Midtown is back and has grown a little following last year’s success. Now a two-day event featuring 15 bands, you’ve got no reason to miss it when it hits Atlanta on September 21st and 22nd.
Below is a list of this year’s line-up followed by some details on ticketing options. Be sure to revisit our coverage of Midtown Music 2011 to see photos of the bands and get an idea of the kind of treat you’re in for!
Midtown Music 2012 Line-up
- Pearl Jam
- Foo Fighters
- Avett Brothers
- Florence + the Machine
- Girl Talk
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Van Hunt
- Civil Twilight
Tickets are $55.00 for one day or $100 for both days of the festival (+ $1.00 for Centers of Hope). There will be two VIP packages to choose from for an enhanced festival experience that include:
VIP Package – $ 250.00/one day or $500/two day
- Admission to the festival
- Private VIP entrance
- Private Outdoor Hospitality Area with complimentary food and beverage
- Private Air Conditioned Restrooms
- First opportunity to buy VIP Packages in future years
Super VIP Package – $ 1,000.00/ticket
- All VIP Package perks PLUS…
- Valet parking
- Special Backstage Viewing Area of both stages
- Private Indoor Hospitality Area with complimentary food and beverage
- Event T-shirt
- Souvenir Laminate
All tickets are subject to applicable service charges and acts, event time and date are subject to change.
For more information, visit www.musicmidtown.com.